Personal Peanut Butter Mug Cake
When we’re stressed, and in a rush, it’s tempting to over-eat. Or make bad choices. That’s where this mug cake recipe is especially handy. Not only is it delicious, but it takes very little work and is a smarter choice than other common treats.
No, this isn’t the healthiest of desserts. But it’s a better indulgence because:
- It’s actually big enough to split by two people.
- There’s some good protein in that peanut butter.
- But most important: You’re automatically stopped at one serving!
It also comes together in just a couple minutes, using ingredients you usually have around. Enjoy!
Peanut Butter and Chocolate Mug Cake
T brown sugar
t baking powder
T flour, heaping
T peanut butter
dark chocolate chips, if desired
T powdered sugar
- Dump all cake ingredients into a large mug.
- Whisk well.
- Microwave for 40 seconds.
- Mix milk and powdered sugar to make glaze.
- Pour glaze over cake (either in mug, or flip cake onto plate and then glaze).
Nutrition Per Cake
350 calories, 20.7g fat, 30.8g carbs, 14.5g protein
(Does not include optional dark chocolate chips.)