No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Hearts
Made with simple ingredients and a little bit of love, these no-bake cookies are delicious and not-so-bad for you either! We’ve swapped traditional white granulated sugar for stevia and honey and instead of flour, these cookies are made with oats. These make a fabulous treat year-round, but because they don’t require baking you don’t need to worry about your oven heating up your home on a hot day.
No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Valentine Hearts
cup instant oatmeal
packets of stevia (optional)
cup all-natural peanut butter
cup mini dark chocolate chips
- In a small food processor, process oats until they become the consistency of flour.
- Next, add in the rest of your ingredients and pulse. You may have to stop and scrape the sides. The consistency should be similar to cookie dough.
- Next, form your dough into a ball. Using your rolling pin, roll the dough out onto the wax paper with a thickness of ~1/4 inch.
- Using your cookie cutter, press out heart shapes.
- Finally, place additional 2T mini chocolate chips into a small bowl and melt in the microwave for ~30 seconds. Transfer melted chocolate into a sandwich bag and cut the tip off. Drizzle chocolate over hearts.