Easy No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Bites
It’s hard to please everyone at the holiday table, but these bite-size pie bites put an inventive twist on pumpkin and pecan pie. Plus: there’s an added drizzle for chocolate lovers! It’s hard not to be addicted after the first bite, but a couple morsels are still much healthier than a whole piece(s) of Thanksgiving pie.
cup quick cooking oats
T pumpkin puree
T peanut butter
T maple syrup
t pumpkin pie spice
T dark chocolate chips
pecans (for topping)
- In a small food processor, process oats and 1⁄4 cup raw pecans until it becomes fine like flour.
- Next, add pumpkin puree, peanut butter, maple syrup, and pumpkin pie spice. Process until the mixture becomes like cookie dough.
- Using a tablespoon cookie scoop, scoop dough into little balls.
- Next, melt dark chocolate chips. Transfer melted chocolate into a small plastic bag and cut the tip off with a scissors. On each ball, squeeze a dot of chocolate. Place a raw pecan on top and drizzle with additional melted chocolate.
- Place pecan pumpkin pie bites into freezer for about 15 minutes. Store in an airtight container or in the refrigerator.