Albuquerque, NM (Juan Tabo NE)
5809 Juan Tabo NE
Albuquerque, NM 87111
Buy the whole year of tanning and get a $20.00 discount and your choice of a bottle of tanning lotion!!! Must be a member to participate. Regular price $15 mo+tax.
valid through: july, 2014
club at a glance
health plan discounts
power plate - strength - flexibility - massage - weight loss
rope machine - handicap accessible
kettlebells -- doubles to 53 lbs
adjustable gymnastic rings -- great for trx workouts
roberta graves rn
•20 years experience in Registered Nursing •Experienced Educator in: •Weight loss management •Exercise and nutrition for the child bearing years •Diabetes management •Cardiac rehab nutrition •Developed Nurse based occupational therapy programs
Steve: •ISSA Certified Personal Trainer •ISSA Certified in Strength and Conditioning (Athletes) •FMS Certified •YogaFit Level 1 •SilverSneakers MSRM, CardioFit and Yoga Instructor •Power Plate Certified level 1 & Level 2
• Experienced personal trainer • Achieved #3 world ranking USPF Open category power lifter • Achieved #1 world ranking USPF Master category power lifter • Power plate certified • Expert teacher in form and technique in strength lifting for sports: squats, deadlifts etc. The best strength coach in New Mexico. • Champion bodybuilder and expert bodybuilding teacher -- if you want to be a champion bodybuilder, there is no better teacher in New Mexico.
If you try hard and work hard anyone can lose weight. I have lost 150 lbs. over the last few years and kept it off. I had a stroke and knew I had to change my lifestyle to save my life and I have! I joined Anytime Fitness Silver Sneakers Program and now I am an employee as well.
I began my journey in 2006 when I realized I wanted to be happier and live healthier. I discovered a true passion for health, fitness and helping others. Becoming a Personal Trainer allowed me the opportunity to execute that passion. I feel everyone can give themselves the chance to live a happy, healthy lifestyle. I'm here to provide encouragement, confidence, motivation, and strength, to help you reach your fitness goals! "Motivation is what gets you started. Habit is what keeps you going!" - Jim Ryan
We have moved! Our new location is 5809 Juan Tabo NE Albuquerque NM 87111 -- into the location where Leshman Interiors used to be. We have more live classes and have more space. We are very excited about this move.
Anytime Fitness is the world’s largest 24-hour, co-ed Fitness Company!
Once you join we are always open. After 30 days you can use any of the almost 1,900 Anytime Fitness clubs around the world.
Stop by TODAY! Our staffed hours are:
Monday – Thursday: 10:00 AM – 7:30 PM
Friday: 10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM - 2:30 PM
Club office phone: (505) 828-4518 Member Support & Enquiries: (505) 934-0415 Personal Training: (505) 934-0524
Anytime Fitness, 5809 Juan Tabo Blvd NE in Albuquerque (Juan Tabo and Eubank next to the Horse and Angel and Eastern Spa & Nails).
We offer 170 channels on our cardio TVs!
We have DIRECTV network on our Cardio TVs that lets you choose from 170 channels! That's right -- not 5 or 10 but 170 channels!
We are part of the Prime Network
Bring in your Prime card and number and we will get you started.
We are also part of the SilverSneakers Network
Services provided to all our Members 55 years old include our MSROM class from 1:00PM to 2:00 PM every Tuesday and Thursday.
We have a Hatha Yoga class that you can make as challenging as you want every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 11:00 AM. We also have a Low Impact Aerobics class every Wednesday and Friday at 12:00 PM that is for our more active members.
See club for details
At Anytime Fitness You Get Results
Congratulations to L. B. who is our member of the month. L. B. has lost over 112 lbs since joining Anytime fitness. Wow!
More value for your money
**It doesn't cost a lot to achieve your health and fitness goals at Anytime Fitness of 5809 Juan Tabo Blvd of Albuquerque. For a low monthly fee, you get far more than you’d expect! Come in and see for yourself. We’d love to show you around! We will even offer you a free work out!
With your membership we offer a program called the SLED (Stronger Leaner Every Day) program that gives you free guidance from personal trainers with every workout. It is almost like having a free personal trainer!
To help you get started, each new member receives a FREE personal fitness session! New members will also receive free equipment orientation and instruction plus a free health assessment every three months. The health assessment includes a body fat analysis that is especially helpful for those interested in losing fat.(At request)
Our national franchise has partnerships with over 100 health insurance companies for even lower membership costs. Is yours one of them? Come in during staffed hours with your insurance card to see.
All you need, all you want
At Anytime Fitness of 5809 Juan Tabo Blvd of Albuquerque, you will find amazing amenities--including the best fitness equipment available! Plus, our club has a friendly and supportive atmosphere, and we’re super clean, too!
- We also have all the equipment and support you need to help you maintain your healthy, strong, and beautiful new body.
- Have questions about other trainers? Injuries? Training for Sports? Our Trainers are the best in town! No really!! We have trainers who specialize in weight lifting, body mechanics, weight loss, sports, rehabilitation, and more. With 7 trainers on staff we have a trainer and price to meet every need.
- We have the answers! Come see us.
Our insturctor lead classes:
|11:00 AM||Beginning Yoga||Beginning Yoga||Beginning Yoga|
|12:00 PM||Low Impact Cardio||Low Impact Cardio|
|1:00 PM||Silver Sneakers Clasic||Silver Sneakers Classic|
More classes are in the works, so stay tuned!
Our personal trainers are ready to meet you needs.
- Weight loss -- we have a RN on staff who is experienced in diabetic education and nutritional counseling. Plus we have other trainers to help you burn those calories.
- Athletic training -- we have a world class power lifter on our staff and other trainiers with experince in sports specific training.
- Post physical therapy rehab -- coming out of physical therapy but still need more work? Our trainers can help you finish the job. We also have the Power Plate that is one of the best rehab tools available.
- General fitness -- Our trainers can help you reach your goals of health and fitness.
We have two Power Plates
The Power Plate is a device developed by the Russians to provide exercise for their Cosmonauts, enabling them to stay up in space longer. The power plate is very popular in Europe and is gaining popularity in the U. S. UNM has one for their athletes and several professional teams use them. Many actors use them as a way to get in shape quickly for movies. The power plate is useful for building strength, for post-physical therapy rehab, for muscle activation, and for weight loss. You can also stretch more quickly on the Power Plate and help improve your range of motion. When stretching, if your goal is to prepare for your workout, improve your range of motion, or to treat a frozen shoulder, the Power Plate can help. It can even help some types of plantar fasciitis. /