Albuquerque, NM (Carmel Ave)
7900 Carmel Ave. NE
Albuquerque, NM 87122
club at a glance
anywhere club access
health plan discounts
power plate - strength - flexibility - massage - weight loss
rope machine - handicap accessible
kettlebells -- doubles to 53 lbs
adjustable gymnastic rings -- great for trx workouts
roberta graves rn
•20 years experience in Registered Nursing •Experienced Educator in: •Weight loss management •Exercise and nutrition for the child bearing years •Diabetes management •Cardiac rehab nutrition •Developed Nurse based occupational therapy programs
steve graves ph. d.
Steve: •ISSA Certified Personal Trainer •ISSA Certified in Strength and Conditioning (Athletes) •FMS Certified •YogaFit Level 1 •SilverSneakers MSRM, CardioFit and Yoga Instructor •Power Plate Certified level 1 & Level 2
• Experienced personal trainer • Achieved #3 world ranking USPF Open category power lifter • Achieved #1 world ranking USPF Master category power lifter • Power plate certified • Expert teacher in form and technique in strength lifting for sports: squats, deadlifts etc. The best strength coach in New Mexico. • Champion bodybuilder and expert bodybuilding teacher -- if you want to be a champion bodybuilder, there is no better teacher in New Mexico.
•Achieved Godon 5th Degree •Undefeated in martial arts competitions for 13 years •Competed in kickboxing exihibition matches against Bill "Superfoot" Wallace •Headed Empowerment based Women’s Self Defense programs •Trained security teams who protect presidential candidates 505-934-0524
Anytime Fitness is the world’s largest 24-hour, co-ed Fitness Company!
Once you join we are always open. After 30 days you can use any of the over 1,700 Anytime Fitness clubs around the world.
Stop by TODAY! Our staffed hours are:
Monday – Thursday: 10:30 AM – 7:30 PM
Friday: 10:30 AM - 6:00 PM
Saturday: 9:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Club phone: (505) 828-4518
Anytime Fitness, 7900 Carmel Ave. in Albuquerque (near Paseo Del Norte and Wyoming -- behind the Smith's grocery store).
We offer almost 200 channels on our cardio TVs!
We have dish network on our Cardio TVs that lets you choose from almost 200 channels! That's right -- not 5 or 10 but almost 200 channels!
We are part of the Prime Network
Bring in your Prime card and number and we will get you started.
We are now part of the SilverSneakers Network
Services provided to our SilverSneakers Members include include our MSROM class is from 1:00PM to 2:00 PM every Tuesday and Thursday.
We have a Hatha Yoga class that you can make as challenging as you want every Wednesday and Friday at 11:00 AM. We also have a Low Impact Aerobics class every Wednesday and Friday at 12:00 PM that is for our more active members.
See club for details
At Anytime Fitness You Get Results
Congratulations to L. B. who is our member of the month. L. B. has lost over 112 lbs since joining Anytime fitness. Wow!
More value for your money
**It doesn't cost a lot to achieve your health and fitness goals at Anytime Fitness of Carmel Ave. Albuquerque. For a low monthly fee, you get far more than you’d expect! Come in and see for yourself. We’d love to show you around! We will even offer you a free work out!
With your membership we offer a program called the SLED (Stronger Leaner Every Day) program that gives you free guidance from personal trainers with every workout. It is almost like having a free personal trainer!
To help you get started, each new member receives a FREE personal fitness session! New members will also receive free equipment orientation and instruction plus a free health assessment every three months. The health assessment includes a body fat analysis that is especially helpful for those interested in losing fat.
Our national franchise has partnerships with over 100 health insurance companies for even lower membership costs. Is yours one of them? Come in during staffed hours with your insurance card to see.
All you need, all you want
At Anytime Fitness of Carmel Ave. Albuquerque, you will find amazing amenities--including the best fitness equipment available! Plus, our club has a friendly and supportive atmosphere, and we’re super clean, too!
Interested in losing weight! Anytime Fitness now has the Gruve weight management device!
- The Gruve answers the question of how many calories you burn
- Track your calories consumed on the free Anytime Health website and compare them to your calories burned.
- If you burn more than you eat you can lose weight.
- Vibrates when you have been sitting too long -- helping to keep your metabolism up
- Uses color goals to show progress in real time
- Uploads data to Gruve website to see more detailed information
- Comfortable to wear
Classes now available 24/7 at no extra charge!!
You can take a class at any time of the day or night using our Fitness on Request System! Classes include:
- Cardio kickboxing
- Dance and aerobics
- Strength and toning
See staff for details.
Our insturctor lead classes include Hatha Yoga every Wednesday and Friday at 11:00 AM and Low Impact Aerobics every Wednesday and Thursday at 12:10 PM.
Our personal trainers are ready to meet you needs.
- Weight loss -- we have a RN on staff who is experienced in diabetic education and nutritional counseling. Plus we have other trainers to help you burn those calories.
- Athletic training -- we have a world class power lifter on our staff and other trainiers with experince in sports specific training.
- Post physical therapy rehab -- coming out of physical therapy but still need more work? Our trainers can help you finish the job. We also have the Power Plate that is one of the best rehab tools available.
- General fitness -- Our trainers can help you reach your goals of health and fitness.
We have two Power Plates
The Power Plate is a device developed by the Russians to provide exercise for their Cosmonauts, enabling them to stay up in space longer. The power plate is very popular in Europe and is gaining popularity in the U. S. UNM has one for their athletes and several professional teams use them. Many actors use them as a way to get in shape quickly for movies. The power plate is useful for building strength, for post-physical therapy rehab, for muscle activation, and for weight loss. You can also stretch more quickly on the Power Plate and help improve your range of motion. When stretching, if your goal is to prepare for your workout, improve your range of motion, or to treat a frozen shoulder, the Power Plate can help. It can even help some types of plantar fasciitis. /