accolades & fast facts
At Anytime Fitness, we love what we do. And every so often, our hard work
is recognized. It's an honor to have received many industry accolades and
awards. Find those and our company fast facts below.
The growth of Anytime Fitness at a glance:
- More than 1,000 clubs have opened over the past 4 years.
- Our 1,000,000th member joined in January 2011.
- Over 1,800 clubs are open in all 50 states, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, Japan, Poland, Qatar, the Netherlands, and the UK.
- Franchise territories have also been sold in Ireland, Belgium, and Luxembourg. Coming soon to several additional countries in Europe.
- A new club opens every business day.
- A new member joins every three minutes.
- Top 500 Franchises: Anytime Fitness — 6th
- Top Fitness Franchises: Anytime Fitness — 1st
- Fastest Growing Franchises: Anytime Fitness — 10th
- Top Global Franchises: Anytime Fitness — 10th
- For the 6th year in a row, Franchise Business Review has given Anytime Fitness its top rating and an "FBR 50" Franchisee Satisfaction Award.
- America's Most Promising Companies: Anytime Fitness — 14th (view ranking).
- Top 20 Franchises for the Buck: Anytime Fitness — 18th (view ranking).
- The International Health, Racquet and Sportsclub Association's annual IHRSA Global 25, published in the July 2010 issue of Club Business International, found Anytime Fitness added 642 units in the last two years to become the "Fastest Growing Fitness Club in the World."
- Anytime Fitness co-founders Jeff Klinger and Chuck Runyon were presented the John McCarthy Industry Visionary of the Year Award by the International Health, Racquet & Sportsclub Association (IHRSA) for 2009.
- The John McCarthy Industry Visionary of the Year Award is presented to the individual(s) who has made an unprecedented or unique contribution to the advancement of the club industry as a whole.
- Fast 50: Anytime Fitness — #1 Fastest-Growing Private Company in Minnesota
- Annual "Fast 55" List: Anytime Fitness — 35th
- For the 5th year in a row, NMFI named Anytime Fitness among the "Top 50 Franchises for Minorities." Plus, Anytime Fitness is the only fitness concept to be recognized in this group.
- Anytime Fitness ranked #1 on its 2011 list of "Top 25 Hispanic Franchise Companies."
- For the third consecutive year GI-Jobs honored Anytime Fitness as a “Military Friendly Franchise.”
- Anytime Fitness ranked #6 on its list of "Top Global Franchises Under $50k."
- Anytime Fitness ranked #45 on its 2011 list of "Top 100 Global Franchises."
- Anytime Fitness was named one of CNN Money's "10 Great Franchise Bets."
- Anytime Fitness was named one of USA Today – Franchising Today's "50 Top Franchises for Veterans."